What is a behavioural phenotype? Using an example (you could use a case study) explain why identifying and understanding a behaviour phenotype is important in the assessment and management of a person with a genetic cause of intellectual disability.
You are required to:
• Identify your learning objectives
• Define the nature and scope of your project
• Research your topic
• Write your report
• Describe how you will incorporate what you have learnt into your professional practice/activities.
The report should be between 1500 and 3000 words including:
• Statement of your learning objectives
• Project scope
• Reflections on how you will apply your new learning to your practice of psychiatry and/or in your role as a psychiatrist
• In text citations and reference list – please see relevant university guides on citations, referencing and plagiarism
You may submit a:
• Reflective journal of how you have applied you new learning to your practice of psychiatry and/or your role as a psychiatrist
• Case history
• Targeted literature review
• Critique of public policy or service delivery models
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.